Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Aluminium side window trim
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door mirrors with integral indicators
- Body colour roof spoiler
- Chrome exhaust tailpipes
- Front and rear electric windows
- Front fog lights
- Heated rear window
- Heated windscreen washer jets
- High gloss black fog light surround
- High gloss black front grille
- LED daytime running lights
- LED rear lights
- Rear wiper
- S Line body styling
- Twin exhaust tailpipe
- 3 adjustable rear headrests
- 3 spoke flat bottomed S Line multifunction steering wheel
- 4 lashing points to secure luggage
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Adjustable front armrest
- Aluminium door sill trims
- Black cloth headlining
- Coat hooks on both sides
- Cup holders
- Door sill trims with S line logo
- Driver seat undertray
- Driver/passenger sunvisors
- Dual zone electronic climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Front and rear interior lights with delay
- Front/rear floor mats
- Height adjustable front seats
- Height/depth adjustable steering column
- Illuminated glovebox
- Illuminated luggage compartment
- Isofix attachments on rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Jack and tool kit
- Perforated leather gearknob
- Removable rear parcel shelf
- Storage compartment in centre console
- Storage compartments in doors
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1395 cc|
|MPG (combined)||58.0 mpg|
|CO2 (NEDC)||114.0 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.