Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Body colour door mirrors
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe
- Door mirror integrated indicators
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Front and rear electric windows
- Headlight washers
- LED headlights with LED rear lights + dynamic rear indicators
- Rear wiper
- S Line body styling
- Sunband for windscreen
- Black cloth headlining
- Centre console with storage/cupholders
- Floor mats with contrast stitching
- Front and rear door pockets
- Front and rear headrests
- Front centre armrest
- Front sports seats
- Height adjustable front seats
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated door sills
- ISOFIX on front passenger and rear outer seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Stainless steel pedals
- Storage compartment in rear centre console
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1395 cc|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.