Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Black front bumper insert
- Black grille
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour rear bumper
- Chrome grille surround
- Electric front windows
- LED daytime running lights
- Rear diffuser
- Rear spoiler
- Rear wiper
- Sunrise red door mirrors
- 12V Accessory socket
- 50/50 split folding rear seat
- Carpet mats
- Cloth upholstery
- Courtesy lights
- Dashboard storage
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and vanity mirrors
- Front door pockets
- Front head restraints
- Front reading lights
- Height adjustable drivers seat
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Isofix rear child seat preparation
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Luggage cover
- Pollen filter
- Rear headrests
- Rear parcel shelf
- Rear storage pockets
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1199 cc|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.