Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Anti dazzle mirror
- Anti trapping/one touch open close front windows
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome bezels around rear lights and headlights
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe
- Chrome plated fuel cap
- Chrome plated radiator grille
- Electric front windows
- Electrically adjustable door mirrors
- Follow me home headlights
- Heated door mirrors
- Heated rear window with auto timer
- Heated windscreen washer jets
- High gloss black tailgate handle
- Metal look door sill finishers
- 2 rear head restraints
- 4 boot load lashing points
- 50/50 split folding rear seats
- 6-way manually adjustable driver's seat
- Active carbon filter
- Auxiliary socket in centre console storage compartment
- Centre console storage
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and vanity mirrors
- Easy entry seats
- Front and rear cupholders
- Front head restraints
- Gear/selector and handbrake in artificial leather
- Internal chrome door handles
- Isofix child seat preparation
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Reach + rake adjustable steering column
- Storage compartments in doors
- Toolkit in luggage compartment
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1499 cc|
|MPG (combined)||57.0 mpg|
|CO2 (NEDC)||114.0 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.