Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- JCT600 Seat Main Dealer Prepared For Your Complete Peace OF MInd
- Apple Car Play - Android Auto
- Bluetooth Phone Technology
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- 18' Alloys
- One Owner
- Low Mileage
- Balance of Manufacturers Warranty
- Apps Control
- Privacy Glass
- Voice Activation
- Text To Speech-Speech To Text
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear spoiler
- Front fog lights
- Rain and light sensors
- Remote Central Locking
- Electric front and rear windows
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
- Light assistant (coming home/tunnel light)
- 60:40 foldable rear seat with sliding adjustment and backrest angle adjustment
- Manually adjustable steering column
- Rear centre armrest with cupholders
- Umbrella in door panel
- VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE ON REQUEST
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1968 cc|
|MPG (combined)||49.6 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.7 l/100 km|
|CO2 emissions||131 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.