Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- 2 speed wipers/wash wipe/intermittent wipe
- Alloy effect front and rear skid plates
- Auto dimming interior mirror with anti-dazzle function
- Automatic lighting control
- Body colour door handles
- Chrome effect bar on front grille
- Chrome side window trim
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Door to door illumination
- ecoLED daytime running lights
- EcoLED headlamps
- Electric front/rear windows with one touch
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Front fog lights
- Hazard warning lamps
- Headlamp levelling
- Heated rear screen with timed cut off
- Intermittent rear wash/wipe
- Manually foldable door mirrors
- Rain sensitive windscreen wipers
- Rear fog lights
- Rear spoiler
- Side protection mouldings
- Side window demist vents
- Solar glass windscreen
- Tunnel detection for auto light control
- Welcome lighting
- Windscreen demist vents
- 12V power point front
- 3 spoke leather covered steering wheel with satin chrome bezel
- Active carbon filter
- Air filter
- Anti submarining front seats
- Carpeted loadspace
- Centre console with storage/cupholders
- Chrome interior door handles
- Driver's centre armrest
- Driver/passenger sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dual zone electronic climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Flex floor multi-level adjustable load compartment
- Front door pockets with bottle holders
- Front map reading lights
- Front seat back storage pockets
- Glovebox with lid
- Height adjustable front/rear head restraints
- Illuminated load area
- Interior courtesy light operated by all doors
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- LED ambient lighting
- Luggage compartment cover
- Odour filter
- Passenger assist handles
- Pollen filter
- Reach + rake adjustable steering column
- Rear door pockets with bottle holders
- Rear reading lights
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1199 cc|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.